Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the ultimate product to turn any nightclub into a "superclub". Everyone went crazy when the DJ picked up this gun and fired this co2 gas gun into the crowd. This definitely lived up to it's hype and I will be purchasing another one for my other nightclub.
These gun and hoses are PRE-ASSEMBLED, plug and play and ready to shoot!
THIS INCLUDES GUN & 5 Foot HOSE
THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE TANK OR CO2
The CO2 Party Cannon Gun is a handheld gun, which blasts white cryogenic fog plumes like in the biggest electronic nightclub venues worldwide.
The CO2 Gun is a new innovative product and spectacular eye catcher for Nightclubs, DJ's, Performers, Promoters, and dancers!
The CO2 Gun needs to be be connected to a CO2 cylinder tank (liquid CO2) by using a flexible high pressure CO2 hose. It includes the High pressure Co2 Hose .
CO2 CYLINDER NOT INCLUDED....
This is the hand held version of the CO2 Jet Gun, no electricity is required and with a 25ft **REAL** CO2 high pressure cryogenic hose supplied with this unit it is easy to move and easy to use. This CO2 Gun shoots a 20’ x 4’ plume of CO2 wherever and whenever the user wants it. Used in bars and nightclubs around the world to create that smokey effect and cool down the crowd in only a few seconds. Also popular in stage productions when the blast is needed in a very specific spot. Requires a liquid CO2 or Dewar cylinder tank which is not included.
1. Don't be fooled by celebrities holding CRYOGENIC GUNS, we have a ton of those we can't disclose. Check reviews before you buy!
2. PVC or PLASTIC nozzles will last only till the first drop, we use only metal and aluminum nozzles.
3. Having a grip handle on your gun reduces the kickback from the pressure of the output, as well as make a safe place to grab without freezing your hand from the ice on the nozzle.
4. Our CO2 GUNS are strong using a 10.5GPM trigger you'll get more CO2 output!!
5. Don't get your CO2 GUN made in someone backyard. These guns are made in our 4000sq ft facility with the equipment needed to manufacture all types of custom parts.
6. We have an actual website and youtube.com channel where we post past pictures and videos of our work. Our competitors have... ?
7. CHECK OUR REVIEWS AND YOU'LL SEE WHY!